DXL – Jewelry analyzer
Niton™ DXL Precious Metal Analyzer – Perfect for your jewelry analyzing needs!
Be absolutely sure of the value of the precious metals you buy and sell with a fast, simple nondestructive solution for gold analysis. Quickly distinguish between gold plating and solid gold and determine the accurate karat (K) weight of gold jewelry with the Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ DXL Precious Metal Analyzer. Designed specifically for countertop use in retail environments, the Niton DXL analyzer, with Thermo Scientific™ AuDIT™ gold-plating detection technology, delivers fast, reliable results for gold testing and metal analysis with just the push of a button.
Just a few seconds is all it takes to measure the exact precious metal content in jewelry, coins, and other valuable products using the Niton DXL Precious Metal Analyzer.
Standard analytical range: 22 elements including all precious metals.
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results.
- Exceptionally fast, easy to use – see results in seconds on a bright, touch-screen color display.
- No harsh chemicals or acids that can burn your fingers, ruin clothing, and damage countertops.
- Easier, faster, more accurate than nitric acid test methods.
- Faster, more comprehensive analysis than fire assay, with comparable accuracy.
- Compact, elegant, ergonomic design for countertop placement in retail environments.
- Measure the content of all gold and precious metals without manually changing the calibration.
- Precisely determine the presence and concentration of other trace alloying elements and dangerous heavy elements, which could impact valuation and future refining needs.
- Built-in CCD camera makes precise sample positioning effortless.
- Optional small‑spot focus allows isolation and testing of small components
Standard Elemental Suite:
Ti, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, Ge, Ru, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd, In, Sn, Ir, Pt, Au, Pb and W
See for yourself how quick and easy the Niton DXL Precious Metal Analyzer works:
Niton DXL Brochure.pdf
Niton Precious Metals Brochure.pdf
Portable XRF vs. Fire Assay.pdf