When you need nondestructive testing with results in seconds for metal analysis, mining and exploration, the Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XL3t 500 XRF Analyzer is the definitive tool for scrap metal recycling, casting and fabrication, manufacturing QA/QC and positive material identification. Get real-time compliance testing, including screening of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods, for the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), Proposition 65, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and other regulations.
The feature-leading, handheld Niton XL3t 500 XRF Analyzer offers features engineered to improve your productivity and profitability.
- High sensitivity and measurement accuracy.
- Lower detection limits for higher-Z elements, with additional elements Mg, Al, Si and P via helium purge.
- Standard analytical range: 25 elements from S to U.
- Optional CCD camera for visually identifying and recording images of samples.
- A user-selectable 3mm small spot to locate areas of interest on a sample.
- Flip-up, color, touch-screen display.
- Ergonomic design.
- Easy-to-use software.
- 50 kV x-ray tube provides approximately twice the x-ray flux of a 40 kV x-ray tube.
- Hotfoot hot surface adaptor allows testing in petrochemical refineries up to 842°F (450°C).
The Niton XL3t 500 XRF Mining Analyser for exploration and mining operations has a powerful 50KV tube, colour tilt screen and advanced NDT software for data recording and reporting the Niton XL3t 500 is the perfect in-field data collection tool.
Fast, accurate and easy to use the Niton XL3t 500 can analyse a range of elements from S-U. When fitted with the optional helium purge facility expands the range to include Mg, Al, P and S. For ultimate performance and close observation of samples the instrument can also be fitted with an active CCD camera and small spot feature for grainy and difficult to analyse samples.
Standard Elemental Suite:
Ba, Sb, Sn, Cd, Pd, Ag, Mo, Nb, Zr, Sr, Rb, Bi, Se, Au, As, Pb, W, Zn, Cu, Re, Ta, Hf, Ni, Co, Fe, Mn, Cr, V, Ti, Ca, K, S, Bal
Niton XL3t Brochure.pdf
Niton Mining Brochure.pdf