Get immediate, nondestructive elemental analysis of alloy materials from titanium to nickel with the Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XL2100G General Metal Analyzer. The XL2100G analyzer is a practical, cost-effective solution that offers fast analysis for general alloy identification, basic fabrication, and scrap metal sorting. This high value, high performance analyzer features advanced electronics yet it is ruggedly built to withstand the harshest environments, in the field or on the shop floor.
- Precise elemental analysis of alloy materials
- Very easy to use – even by non-technical personnel
- Ruggedly designed for the most challenging industrial environments, and sealed against moisture and dust
- Completely nondestructive test
- Ergonomically designed
- Customizable menus with multiple language options and daylight-readable icons
- Standard analytical range of more than 25 elements from sulfur to uranium.
The Niton XL2 is the instrument of choice to ensure accuracy, precision, and ease of use.
It is the ideal instrument to:
- Analyze metal alloys for scrap recycling or
- final product QC
- Rapid alloy ID for incoming QC
The Niton XL2 is the definitive tool for scrap metal recycling. It provides immediate nondestructive chemical analysis of common alloy materials. With its unparalleled accuracy, you can be sure that the Niton XL2 100G precisely identifies grade and value of scrap.
Standard Elemental Suite:
Sb Sn Cd Pd Ag Mo Nb Zr Bi Pb Se AuW Zn Cu Re Ta Hf Ni Co Fe Mn Cr V Ti
XL2 100G Brochure.PDF
XL2 100G Limits of Detection.pdf
Niton Metals Recycling Brochure.pdf
Niton PMI Brochure.pdf