- Thermo Scientific Portable Systems – Niton Xrf, Radiationmeters, Pharma microPhazir and TruScan
- Analytik Jena – Analytical Spectrometers & Laboratory Instruments
- Fluxana – XRF Sample Preparation & Application Solutions
- Stable Micro Systems – Texture Analysers, Volscan
- NCS – Elemental Combustion Analysers for C S H N
- PEAK Instruments – UV-Visible Spectrometers, pH & Conductivity Meters
- BIMOS – Workplace Laboratory Chairs
- MineLab – Gold and Metal Detectors
Thermo Scientific Niton Analyzers Founded more than 25 years ago, Thermo Scientific Niton is the world’s leading producer of Niton hand-held x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzers, with over 30,000 units installed worldwide. A culture of innovation and a distinguished history of breakthrough achievements have defined Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Niton Analysers since the introduction of the first Niton hand-held XRF analyser in 1994. Many “firsts” have followed, including:
1) First use of miniaturized x-ray tubes in a one-piece hand-held XRF analyser.
2) First and only isotope-based hand-held XRF analyser that never requires source replacement.
3) First hand-held XRF analyser equipped with He purge for direct analysis of Mg, Al, Si, P, and S in metal alloys.
4) First hand-held small-spot XRF analyser.
5) First and only hand-held XRF analyser to feature a 50kV x-ray tube.
6) First SDD analyser capable of detecting light elements in air without the need for helium purge or vacuum.
- Thermo Scientific Material Identification
- We offer complementary technologies for rapid, cost-effective material verification and chemical identification using Raman, NIR, and FTIR spectroscopy. Applications From raw materials inspection to chemical identification, you can rely on our handheld instruments for accuracy and speed – every time.
- Thermo Scientific Pharmaceutical Identification
- With increasing regulatory pressures and the drive toward lean manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturers need efficient ways to perform accurate incoming raw material identification
- Thermo Scientific Feeds Foods
- Optimize your feed mix, reduce claim filings, increase productivity and strike the all-important balance between nutrition and cost.
Analytik Jena is a provider of instruments and products in the areas of analytical measuring technology and life science. Its portfolio includes the most modern analytical technology and complete systems for bioanalytical applications in the life science area.
Comprehensive laboratory software management and information systems (LIMS), service offerings, as well as device-specific consumables and disposables, such as reagents or plastic articles, complete the Group’s extensive range of products
Fluxana is for clients are X-ray fluorescence (XRF) users. Fluxana deliver all types of accessories, such as cups, foils, chemicals and calibration standards, to the users of XRF. Additionally Fluxana offer a wide range of sample preparation equipment including fusion equipment, mills and presses. To support their customers, Fluxana also provides commercial XRF analysis, the manufacture of new reference materials and the implementation of proficiency tests. Apart from the use of their products in connection with X-ray fluorescence analysis, Fluxana customers require an increasing amount of support in the practical application of these methods. For this reason, Fluxana offer customers the opportunity for complete application development including introduction to onsite methodology in the customer laboratory. In the past, these services were mainly requested by the cement and extractive industries. We now however, offer these services to all users of XRF – worldwide. Training courses including the theoretical fundamentals of XRF technology and practical applications are also offered.
Stable Micro Systems offers you not only the world-leading Plus range of Texture Analysers, along with software, probes, attachments, peripherals and accessories, but also Materials Testing equipment and the VolScan Profiler Volume Measurement System.
Bimos is a brand of the company Interstuhl Büromöbel GmbH & Co. KG in Meßstetten-Tieringen. Our business as a company is carried out under two strong brands: Interstuhl for the office environment and Bimos for industry and the laboratory. Interstuhl and Bimos service different target groups, but are at the same time united by more than 5 decades of expertise in seating, and by the same objective: to increase the productivity, health and motivation of the people who sit on our chairs by providing them with high-performing, ergonomic, comfortable and well designed seating solutions. As a family-run company, we are firmly committed to our responsibility to people, environment and the region. With more than 650 employees, we produce beautifully crafted German furniture – exclusively in Germany. We are firmly committed to “German Engineering”. Our objective is the seating pleasure of all our customers.
Bimos is the leading innovator in seating for the industrial and laboratory environments. Our product portfolio for these industries is divided into five areas: production, ESD, laboratory, clean room and standing work. We of-fer highly specialised targeted seating solutions for all these areas that are perfectly suited to the people who use them. Our wide product range and flexible options for adaptation help us to achieve products that perfectly meet the requirements of every single workplace. We can also verify this with corresponding certification. Our close contact with users in the field and experts in the field of occupational science puts us in a position where we are able to quickly develop innovations that meet specific needs.
PEAK Instruments Inc. is located in Houston, TX-77084, where our warehouse and head office are also located, which is a high tech enterprise integrated with R&D, production, sales and service of spectrophotometers, which have wide applications in the following areas: metallurgy, pharmacy, food, health, institutes, biological chemistry, life science, petrochemical industry, quality control, environmental protection, etc..
We adopt the newest microcomputer technology and electronic control system, optimize optical system and structure which can both extend new functions and ensure the accuracy, sensitivity, stability and durability. We have all kinds of spectrophotometers like UV, visible, single beam, double beam, adjustable slit, xenon and big capacitive touch screen with high resolution(1024*600) and high sensitivity.