UV Visible Spectrophotometers Series Set New Standards
The series SPECORD® covers the range from high-performance real double-beam instruments with Cooled Double Detection (CCD) to high power diode-array systems for simultaneous high speed measurement and spectrophotometer using Split-Beam-Technology (SBT).
The efficient software provides maximum capabilities even in its standard configuration. Specific tailor-made software packages meet all advanced requirements as well.
Extensive range of accessories
An extensive range of accessories is available for diverse applications in pharmacy, biology, chemistry and physics.
SPECORD® PLUS means reliability, user friendliness and flexibility for precise, very easy and versatile UV/Vis analysis.
At the heart of all of our instruments, the optical components are quartz coated and equipped with high-quality encapsulation. They guarantee highest quality, maximum performance and extreme durability. The monochromator with imaging holographic grating enables stray light reduction and absolutely precise measuring results. The minimized number of movable components ensure best reliability, notably improved signal-to-noise ratio and best energy throughput.
Real double-beam mode for highest precision and a better long-term stability by measuring the sample and reference signal at exact the same moment.
The measurement results always show a current comparison of both beams. This way lamp fluctuation and drifts are corrected by the second beam. Furthermore is a direct compensation of the blanc solution possible.
- Innovative CDD technology – two temperature controlled detectors for outstanding long-term stability
- Pre-adjusted and voltage stabilized radiation sources
- Internal holmium oxide filter for automatic wavelength calibration and for optimized wavelength accuracy and reproducibility
- Variable spectral resolution includes the smallest details of the spectrum
The SPECORD® PLUS is developed for user friendly operation:
- Intuitive software navigation
- Comprehensive method collection
- Self Check System (SCS)
- Large, easily accessible sample compartment
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Multilingual software
- No warm-up phase, plug and play
- Big, well accessible sampling area
SPECORD® S 600
The UV/Vis spectrophotometer SPECORD® S 600 combines the precision and convenient handling needed in laboratories with speed, reliability and superior optical performance. This simultaneous high-performance diode array spectrophotometer works precise, fast, simultaneous.
The analytical advantages
- High precision polychromator systems – permanently adjusted and fixed with no moving parts
- Open sample compartment which accommodates all available accessories of the SPECORD® S 600
- Excellent spectral properties, fast measurement of complete spectra in less than 12 milliseconds
- Life Sience package for measurements of small sample volumes, determination of DNA/RNA (additional module)
- Self adjusting photometric linearity
- Automatic stray light correction
- Easily accessible and interchangeable light sources
- Self Check System (SCS)
- The MCS (Multi Channel System) optics has proven its worth based on lasting dependability in laboratory analysis as well as process analysis.
The polychromator systems, designed to work without any movable components, are the heart of the SPECORD® S 600. The high-precision optics consists of an aberration-corrected grating, a mechanical slit and the diode array detector. Encased in a rugged quartz-ceramic body, it is permanently adjusted, fixed and insensitive to external influences.
This design ensures extremely accurate and highly reproducible results. At the same time, SPECORD® S 600 provides all the flexibility needed to solve most analytical problems. Ruggedness, thermal stability as well as their high light yield are additional advantages of this device.
With a minimum scan rate of 12 milliseconds, from a spectral range of UV to NIR, the SPECORD® S 600 offers extremely fast analyses.
SPECORD – Brochure.pdf