Combining a revolutionary patented built-in cooling system and highly precise detection mechanism, ISL’s OptiCPP performs pour and/cloud point testing of any petroleum products, down to -95C (-139F), in accordance with all international standards. Its unique cooling technology eliminates external liquid connections, heat and noise but also the maintenance associated with external cooling. OptiCPP is 100% configurable, accommodates your unique testing requirements, yet also provides strict compliance to international standard test methods. Automation enables unattended operation with excellent reproducibility and repeatability.
Pour point is detected by tilting the sample no turning, pressing or twisting as an optical surface. The detection system precisely monitors the movement of the specimen surface whereas optics detect cloud point in the specimen when wax crystals first appear.
Cloud Point, Pour Point
Features & Benefits
- Precise and reliable analysis performance
- Ergonomic cordless cloud point and pour point heads
- Powerful and flexible operation with ultra-low temperature capabilities
- Enhanced calibration features for full compliance and quality assurance
- Multiple options to calibrate temperature probes