The C/N/S/Cl elemental analyzers from Analytik Jena combine reliability and flexibility in unmatched quality.
Patented innovative solutions enable a high degree of automation. The determination of carbon, sulfur, nitrogen and total chlorine in most diverse sample matrices becomes child’s play.
Whether solid, fluid, paste-like or gaseous samples, the analysis systems of the multi EA® series give you the security of being able to meet the most varied analytical challenges.
multi EA® 4000
The multi EA® 4000 offers precise and reliable environmental analysis and is incredibly easy to use. It guarantees you the fully automated determination of the environmentally relevant parameters TC, TOC, TIC, EC and BOC in soil, sediments, waste, minerals and other inorganic solids.
The multi EA® 4000 stands for fast, low-maintenance macro elemental analysis. It enables you to determine the parameters TS and TC in inorganic and organic solids straightforwardly and simultaneously. TX determination is no problem at all. Furthermore, additional options allow the speciation of carbon – TOC, TIC, EC, OC, and BOC.
Advantages at a glance
- For sample weights up to 3 g, no laborious sample homogenization
- The High Temperature Ceramic Technology (HTC) is extremely robust and needs no catalyst; it is easy to run precise analyses, even with aggressive and corrosive samples at high temperatures up to 1500 °C
Determination of carbon sum parameters (TC/TOC/TIC/EC/BOC)
- Fully automated TOC/TIC/TC determination in an analysis sequence
- Compliant TOC determination
- Best results in the TOC analysis by free choice of the optimal determination principle (either directly or by differential method)
- Innovative pyrolysis option to determine the parameters EC and BOC
Simultaneous detection of carbon and sulfur
- Thanks to special wide-range NDIR detectors
- Broad, dynamic measurement range of ppm to percentage
- Highly resistant materials, a specialized optical configuration and efficient gas cleaning guarantee long-term stability, even for the most challenging applications
Detection of chlorine
- A wide-range coulometer and innovative split technology are available for chlorine analyses across a broad operation range
- Robust, low-maintenance measuring cell with unique patented combination electrode
Solids analysis – easily and reliably
- Unique application diversity
- Highly convenient operation
- Intuitive software navigation
- Minimal maintenance requirement
- Low operating costs
- Self Check System (SCS)
- Fully automated solid sampler with high sample throughput
multi EA® 5000
The multi EA® 5000 is extremely versatile: The determination of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine is only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX or AOX/TOX analyses are further areas easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields.
Winning features at a glance
- Application diversity – one analyzer for solid, paste-like, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multi-matrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Self Check System (SCS) for optimal operation reliability
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion – also in most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases)
Globally unique double furnace technology
- Quick switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument
- Optimum adaptation to the sample matrix
- Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system.
Multi EA 4000.pdf
Multi EA 5000.pdf