Thermo Niton XL2 Plus – Exploration & Mining
Positively identify materials whether in the field or on the shop floor with the Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XL2 PLUS XRF Analyzer.
- Get accurate sample data analysis for mining and exploration applications including grade control, mine mapping, and identifying drill targets.
- Ensure consumer goods safety and conduct RoHS analysis.
- Also includes standard integrated camera for accurate positioning of analysis area.
The Niton PLUS Analyzer offers premier performance and advanced electronics while maintaining point-and-shoot simplicity. Sealed against moisture and dust, these analyzers are lightweight yet ruggedly built for real-world industrial environments.
- Silicon drift detector (SDD) technology for fast, accurate analysis of light elements without helium purging or vacuum pumps
- Point-and-shoot simplicity — very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results
- Ergonomical design
- Daylight-readable icons
- Multilanguage options
- Color, touch-screen display
- Integrated camera
- Standard Analytical Range: Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application).
Standard Elemental Suite:
Ba, Sb, Sn, Cd, Pd, Ag, Mo, Nb, Zr, Sr, Rb, Bi, As, Se, Pb, W, Zn, Cu, Re, Ta, Hf, Ni, Co, Fe, Mn, Cr, V, Ti, Ca, K, Al, P, S, Si, Cl, Mg
Niton XL2 PLUS.pdf
Niton Mining Brochure.pdf