XL2 800 – Best for Base Metals
Get immediate, nondestructive elemental analysis of alloy materials from titanium to nickel with the Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XL2 800 General Metal Analyzer. The XL2 800 analyzer is a practical, cost-effective solution that offers fast analysis for general alloy identification, basic fabrication, and scrap metal sorting.
The value choice to ensure accuracy, precision, and ease of use:
- Precise elemental analysis of alloy materials
- Very easy to use – even by non-technical personnel
- Ruggedly designed for the most challenging industrial environments, and sealed against moisture and dust
- Completely nondestructive test
- Ergonomically designed
- Customizable menus with multiple language options and daylight-readable icons
- Standard analytical range of more than 25 elements from sulfur to uranium.
Fundamental Parameters based general metal analysis package including Chemistry, Signature Match, and SuperChem modes. Chemistrymode includes standards alloy grade ID library of more than 300 alloy grades.
Standard Elemental Suite:
Sb Sn Cd Pd Ag Mo Nb Zr Bi Pb Se AuW Zn Cu Re Ta Hf Ni Co Fe Mn Cr V Ti
Niton XL2 Brochure.pdf
Niton Metals Recycling Brochure.pdf
Niton PMI Brochure.pdf