Developed in partnership with leading university researchers, the ISL PMD 110 is a state-of-the art solution for fast and reliable response distillation analysis. It is in accordance to ASTM D7345 and in perfect correlation with ASTM D86 (groups 0-4), D1160, ISO 3405 and IP 123. Based on an innovative micro-distillation method, the PMD 110 determines the boiling range characteristics of any commercially available petroleum product, including light and middle distillates (process streams, in less than 10 minutes and using only 10ml of sample.
Thanks to its compact, robust and portable design, the PMD110 is easily installed in labs or ideal for on-site locations, for refining, for refining process control, fuel blending, research or mobile applications (fuel adulteration monitoring and fast quality screening).
A fully-automated process together with integrated smart heating mode allows true push-button operation. This makes the PMD110 exceptionally flexible to run unknown samples (research work), and also very user-friendly for for staff with limited training and exposure to laboratory equipment (e.g. inspection/customs points).
ISL PMD 100 Brochure.pdf
Features & Benefits
Quick Distillation , High Throughput
- Immediately start testing without concern over flask and measurement device adjustments or heater power settings
- Receive results in under 10 minutes
- Perform up to 5 tests per hour, beginning a new test immediately after one has completedno apparatus conditioning or cleaning necessary
- No pre-testing or programming required
- Quick results validation using flexible, user-defined criteria and automatic pass/fail notification
- Enhanced sensitivity to contamination levels is ideal for fuel screening
- Built-in, sophisticated, quality and calibration features assure complete results traceability
- Continual self-monitoring and multiple safety features ensure compliant operation
Dependable Operation and Support
- Quality construction and reliable operation backed by a limited parts and service warranty
- Expert sales and service from PACs worldwide network of factory trained authorized representatives