Geochemistry and Geo-technical Consulting:
Our inhouse exploration geochemist Professor Emeritus Charles Okujeni: MSc, PhD (TU Berlin) has over 35 years experience in geochemistry, and has published over thirty-five refereed papers on exploration and environmental geochemistry. He has also worked with numerous companies over the years in the Geo-technical Consulting field.
He offers expertise on:
- Geochemical modelling using various geochemical software.
- Technical consultation on geochemical laboratory design
- Training by seminar and in-field experience in the use of specific geochemical methods for lateritic terrain or aeolian/ calcrete dominated overburden cover.
- Seminars designed for exploration geologists on laboratory/ field methods and quality control procedures and interpretation.
- Expert witness opinions regarding geochemical or analytical questions, especially for exploration in lateritic and aeolian sand dominated terrains.
- Full geochemical survey planning, implementation, interpretation and management quality control and analytical information for property evaluation.
- Assistance in mine laboratory operations and quality control procedures.
- Bedrock geochemistry and lithogeochemical surveys.
For more details, please contact Charles at :
Tel: +27 (0) 21 905 0476
Cell: +27 (0)76 470 6069